Recently the Yomiuri News on-line reported the following:
On the 8th in Fukuoka city a group of tourists who had meals at the restaurant "Aromazu" inside the "Grand Hyatt Fukuoka" hotel in Sumiyoshi, Hakata-ku 1 had showed symptoms of food poisoning. As the penalty the said store's business was suspended for one day starting from 6:00 p.m. on the same day
According to the city, on the 4th, out of about 130 men and women who ate smorgasbord, a few dozens of them complained about symptoms such as diarrhea and stomachache; and Clostridium welchii which caused the food poisoning was detected from the excrement of all the 16 people who were examined. It was said that all them were getting better.
I am disappointed by this food poisoning incident.